Posted by: Brett
Earlier today, DroidLife spotted a support document on Verizon’s website for the Galaxy Nexus Android 4.0.4 (build IMM76K) update, one users have waited a long time for. The OTA doesn’t seem to have been pushed out yet, but users can manually update to the 39.8 MB update if they wish.
Email, Messaging & Data
- Email messages will display properly when the text size is set to large.
- When sending a multimedia message to an Outlook email address, the file extension will send, allowing the recipient to successfully open an image.
- Successfully deleted emails on the device will be deleted from the desktop as well.
- Successfully send text messages without experiencing network connectivity issues.
- When viewing a Calendar reminder or appointment, you will now be able to view the full notes associated with the appointment.
- A down arrow has been added in the Calendar application that will expand the calendar message body, allowing you to view the entire message.
- Successfully turn on Wi-Fi using the Power Control widget.
- Updates have been made to prevent the display from freezing or becoming unresponsive.
- Complete calls without experiencing choppy audio, clicking noises and one-way audio noises.
- Succesfully access Voicemail and other automated systems without error.