Posted by: Brett
Just a heads up, Verizon has begun pushing Android 4.0.4 to the Galaxy Nexus. The support page and PDF went up two days ago so it was only a matter of time before the OTA was sent out to devices. The updated build number is IMM76K. You can either wait for the notification, or update manually by following this guide by Android Central.
Here’s the changelog once again:
Email, Messaging & Data
- Email messages will display properly when the text size is set to large.
- When sending a multimedia message to an Outlook email address, the file extension will send, allowing the recipient to successfully open an image.
- Successfully deleted emails on the device will be deleted from the desktop as well.
- Successfully send text messages without experiencing network connectivity issues.
- When viewing a Calendar reminder or appointment, you will now be able to view the full notes associated with the appointment.
- A down arrow has been added in the Calendar application that will expand the calendar message body, allowing you to view the entire message.
- Successfully turn on Wi-Fi using the Power Control widget.
- Updates have been made to prevent the display from freezing or becoming unresponsive.
- Complete calls without experiencing choppy audio, clicking noises and one-way audio noises.
- Succesfully access Voicemail and other automated systems without error.