Posted by: Brett
Instagram 3.0 is now rolling out to iOS and Android users and it brings a bevy of new features. The biggest feature is called Photo Map, which allows you to geotag your photos and also look at your friends Photo Maps to see where their photos were taken. The picture upload screen has been redesigned so you can can choose to geotag your image or not. User profiles have been redesigned as well, with a new button allowing you to view your friends Photo Map or your own.
In addition, the update includes performance enhancements, infinite scroll (no need to tap a “Load more” button to see more pictures), and a new spam reporting system.
Here’s the full changelog:
– View your photos on a map (visit your profile and tap Photo Map to select which of your photos will be viewable on the map)
- Redesigned profile screen
- Redesigned upload screen
- Design improvements throughout
- Infinite scrolling on photo feeds
- Flag inappropriate comments
- Bug fixes and performance improvementsAdvertisements